Bauxite Ore Suppliers | India

Bauxite Ore Al2O3 46% Al2O3 48%

 

BAUXITE ORE

SALES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS


We supply Bauxite Ore of Origin India in break bulk.
Quantity is available as per buyer’s option
Grades available are
a)    Al2O3 : 46%
b)    Al2O3 : 48%



-->


Size : 00mm to 200mm
Silica is below : 10%
Fe2O3 : 5% to 20%
Origin : Gujarat / Maharashtra / M.P (India)
Daily Transportation : 1000Mt to 2000MT
Nearest Ports are : Deghi, Jaigad, Okha, Kandla, Mundra, Porbander, Redi (West Coast India)
Quantity : 50,000Mt shipment every month possible.


For more details you can write to us

-->

1 comments

Anonymous

My spouse and I stumbled over here different website and thought I might as well check things out.
I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward
to checking out your web page again.

my website :: homepage